In relation to tax licenses, we have recorded increased demand for dissolution of companies. For this reason we have prepared basic information on the procedure of liquidation of the company in Slovakia.
For winding up of company in Slovakia should be taken the following decisions and do the following steps:
1. Adoption of a decision of the shareholders to dissolve the company
2. Appointment of a liquidator, consent to the appointment of a liquidator and specimen signature of the liquidator
3. Application for registration of changes to registered information about the company in the Trade Register, in particular, changes relating to the change of residence, change of trade name and appointment of a liquidator
4. Application for registration of changes to registered information about the company in the Commercial Register
5. The liquidator shall draw up at the date of entry into liquidation a liquidation balance sheets and shall send an overview of the company´s share capital to any shareholder who so requests
6. The liquidator shall notify the entry of the company into liquidation to all known creditors. The liquidator is obliged to publish the entry of the company into liquidation with the appeal that the company´s creditors and other persons and bodies that are affected register their claims or other rights within three months (3) period
7. During the liquidation the liquidator is authorized in particular:
8. The liquidator is obliged to request the approval of the competent Tax Office with the removal of the company from the Commercial Register
9. At the expiry date of liquidation the liquidator shall draw up annual accounts together with a final report on the course of the liquidation and the distribution of surplus property that arises from the liquidation (liquidation balance)
10. The liquidator is obliged to submit a proposal for the removal of the company from the Commercial Register within 90 days after the completion of liquidation.
Liquidation carries out the statutory authority as liquidator.
The liquidator is doing on behalf of the company only steps leading to the company´s liquidation. In the exercise of this competence fulfills the obligations of the company, applies receivables and receives performance, represents the company before the courts and other authorities, concludes settlements and agreements on the amendment and termination of rights and obligations. The new contracts can conclude only in connection with the termination of pending trades.
The liquidator shall notify the company´s entry into liquidation to all known creditors. He is also obliged to disclose that the company has entered into liquidation with the call that the company´s creditors and other persons and bodies that are affected, register their claims and other rights in a period which shall not be less than three months.
Liquidation of the company in Slovakia is not required if:
Are you interested in our legal services?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.