Immigration is a very timely topic. Our Law Office regularly receives a number of requests concerning how to immigrate to...READ THE ARTICLE
Medical check-up for foreigners in Slovakia
We will arrange a medical check-up for you for the Foreign Police in order to issue a medical report that the foreigner does not suffer from a disease endangering public health. In 14 cities and towns across the country.
Contact me in the matter of:Medical check-up for foreigners in Slovakia – from 140 €
How is the examination of foreigners for the Foreign Police carried out?
- making an appointment for a medical check-up for foreigners on tel. No. 0948 350 123 or email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- conducting the medical examination/check-up of a foreigner
- sending a medical report for foreigners directly to the Foreign Police
OTHER CITIES AND TOWNS: The price for arranging a medical check-up is 175 EUR. The price is final. The amount must be paid in full before the medical check-up is carried out, otherwise the medical check-up is not possible.
What you will need for the examination
- name and surname
- email, telephone number
- passport number
- address in the Slovak Republic (if a medical certificate for the foreigner is required to be sent by post)
Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent a confirmation of the date of the medical check-up for the foreign police, as well as all necessary instructions. For this purpose, please check the email address provided.
In other cities and towns, it is not possible to undergo a medical check-up without a written confirmation from the medical check-up agent, Medical control s.r.o. For more information, please visit the website www.medicalcontrol.sk
Why to choose Expat Clinic s.r.o. (examination of foreigners in Nitra) or Medical control s.r.o.?
EXAMINATION OF FOREIGNERS IN NITRA:
Medical report for foreigners in Nitra at Hornočermánska 4.
Medical check-up for the purpose of issuing a medical report to the Foreign Police that the foreigner does not suffer from a disease endangering public health.
- we will examine you even without an appointment
- free reserved parking also for minibuses
- we speak Slovak, English, Ukrainian, Russian
- we can offer individual appointments for larger groups
- all examinations in one day
- two nurses, quick handling within 30 min.
- medical report within 5 working days
- we also examine children
- we are an accepted Outpatient Clinic by the foreign police
- we will also send the medical report to the Foreign Police at no extra charge or to you – no need for a return visit
- for companies the possibility of concluding a cooperation agreement, payment by invoices
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE WWW.EXPATCLINIC.SK
OTHER CITIES AND TOWNS:
Our partner – the limited liability company Medical control s.r.o. ensures that a medical check-up is carried out for the price of EUR 175 for the purpose of issuing a medical report that the foreigner does not suffer from a disease endangering public health: In 13 CITIES AND TOWNS in Slovakia:
In 13 CITIES AND TOWNS in Slovakia:
- at the same time – all examinations are carried out on the same day
- appointment at the exact time, without waiting
- in one place – all examinations are carried out in the same healthcare facility
- in modern and representative premises of the top healthcare provider in Slovakia
- appointment within a few days
- medical report for the Foreign Police can be sent by post
- all instructions, including the documents to be filled out, are MULTILINGUAL (the client understands everything)
- in case of interest possibility of accompaniment (also by an interpreter)
- issuance of a medical report for the Foreign Police within 7 working days
- simply, quickly and conveniently
- medical reports confirming that the foreigner does not suffer from a disease endangering public health are processed and issued by a healthcare facility of the AGEL group, which is registered in the list of Exotic and Tropical Disease Clinics published on the website of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic (Hospital Komárno or Hospital Zvolen)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE WWW.MEDICALCONTROL.SK
How to make an appointment?
EXAMINATION OF FOREIGNERS IN NITRA – no appointment is needed, just come to the Expat Clinic at Hornočermánska 4 in Nitra on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday between 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
OTHER CITIES AND TOWNS: Telephone: 0948 350 123
References from clients
Questions from the legal advice room
I would like to ask for information on how a person's integrity and a documented extract from the FBI's criminal...READ THE REPLY