Trade law is regulated in Slovakia by Act no. 455/1991 Coll. On Trades Licensing - Trades Licensing Act, which also...READ THE ARTICLE
The Establishment of an European Society
A European Society is a modern and prestigious business form.
Contact me in the matter:The Establishment of an European Society – from 3 000 €
The Council of European Union laid down the Regulation No. 2157/2001 of 8 October 2001 on the Statute for a European Company. It brought into being the basis of a new business form called a European Society (Societas Europaea SE).
A European Society is considered as a modern and prestigious business form. If you decided to establish a European Society, turn to us. Our law firm consists of experienced attorneys and lawyers and we will be pleased to provide complex legal service and help with the whole process of the establishment of a European Society.
Our services in relation to the Establishment of a European Society
- preparing all the required documents for the establishment of a European Society in a professional manner,
- helping with selecting of objects of a company,
- submission of a trade notification form to the corresponding Trade Licence Office in order to obtain a Trade Permit Certificate,
- submission of a registration form to the Commercial Register,
- registration of the company at the Tax Office as an income tax payer,
- arranging a meeting with a notary in order to obtain a notarial deed that is required for the establishment of a European Company.
We offer the establishment of a European Company by one of the following ways:
- by merger of national joint stock companies and at least two of them must originate in different EU countries,
- by the establishment of a European Holding Company (at least a two capital companies) and they must originate in different EU countries or they must have had a subsidiary or branch in another EU country for at least 2 years,
- by the creation of a European subsidiarity with the same conditions like the establishment of a European Holding company,
- by the conversion of a national joint stock company into a European company and it must have had a subsidiary in another EU country for at least 2 years.
References from clients
Questions from the legal advice room
I am the executive of the Slovak legal entity. I was informed that my company has a mailbox at www.slovensko.sk and I have to...READ THE REPLY