The registration of trademarks, patents in Slovakia
The registration of a trademark or patent in Slovakia is not only a time consuming process, it requires a certain amount of knowledge and experiencewhich as a Law Firm we have. If you have decided to register the trade name, logo of your company or patent your invention in Slovakia, do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact me in the matter:The registration of trademarks, patents in Slovakia – from 500 €
A trademark is any sign that can be represented graphically, consisting particularly of words, including personal names, letters, numerals, drawings, shape of goods or their packaging, or a combination of them.
A patent is a protective document, which gives the state the exclusive right to its holder to use the invention for a certain period of time. Patents are granted for inventions which are new, involve an inventive step and are capable of industrial application. Patents can be granted to not only new products, equipment and technology, but also to chemically produced substances, pharmaceuticals, industrial production microorganisms and biotechnological processes.
The successful registration of a patent or trade mark in Slovakia confers on the proprietor exclusive rights therein. Before that, it is necessary to go through the proceedings at the Slovak Industrial Property Office.
- prompt development of all necessary documents
- submission of an application for the registration of a trademark or patent
- representation in proceedings for registration of a trademark or patent
- representation in court non-judicial proceedings in cases of violations of the rights of the owner of a trademark or patent
- representation in proceedings for registration of change of data
- representation in proceedings on the renewal of trademarks
- representing clients in other proceedings before the Industrial Property Office