National D Visa for Slovakia
I would like to ask for the national D visa to come to Slovakia. I am from Iran, my residence permit was granted, I just need to arrive to Slovakia with D visa. What I need?
Here is the list of all documents for the national D visa:
1) A completed “Application for National visa” form
The application must be signed by the applicant; in the case of minors or persons lacking legal capacity, the application must be signed by their legal guardian who is required to attach a copy of the document identifying him/her as the applicant’s legal guardian.
Visa application forms (37. visa type = National)
2) Full-face color photo, with dimensions of 3 x 3.5 cm.
3) Valid travel document; the travel document must be valid for at least three months longer than the expected validity of the visa requested and it must have been issued within previous 10 years. The document shall contain at least 2 blank pages.
4) Travel medical insurance – the insurance must cover all costs that may arise in connection with the repatriation of the applicant to their home country due to health problems, urgent medical treatment, emergency hospital treatment or death.
The travel insurance must be valid for all Schengen Member States and the one-month length of the applicant’s stay. A minimum insurance coverage of EUR 30,000 is required. Family members of EU or EEA nationals are exempt from the obligation of submitting travel health insurance. Such exemption does not apply to the family members of the Slovak citizens.
5) Flight ticket reservation – means of transport – air/bus/train ticket.
6) Granted note” kladné stanovisko” of the department of immigration police.
7) Fee 9.5 Euro